This is the second of a two-week look at the subject of empathy, utilizing videos from John Townsend and the CloudTownsend.com website.
This recording is of the class discussion, which is a minor portion of the total class. Most of the class was video. You can see all the videos we used at CloudTownsend.com.
The videos we used were:
- Focus on Perception Not Reality
- Obstacles to Empathy
- An Empathizer Knows What Empathy Looks Like
- An Empathizer Perceives Feelings Underneath the Facts
- The Usefulness of NonVerbal Cues
- Empathy is Ultimately About Love and Grace
In addition, Tim mentioned another video that we are not going to view in class. Here is the link to that one: